Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother and Sister - Rakhi Wishes 2022

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images 2022, Messages Greetings
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Images 2022, Messages Greetings

Raksha Bandhan, also known as or Rakhi is an important Hindu festival which will fall on 11 August in the year 2022. With best Raksha Bandhan wishes for brothers and sisters, you can send Heart touching Raksha Bandhan blessings infused with love. Select from these lovely Raksha Bandhan messages, greetings, quotes, status for brothers and sisters in English and Hindi and adorable short quotes on Rakhi to send on Facebook or WhatsApp.

Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes 2022, Rakhi Greetings Messages

“On the occasion of, I want to pray to God to always shower my brother with his choicest blessings and lots of love…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”

“Neither my childhood, nor my life would have been the same without you…. Thank you for being a part of every low and high of my life…. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother.”

“I know that when you are there, I only have to enjoy life and not worry about anything else… Happy Raksha Bandhan to a brother who is my strongest pillar.”

Rakhi Wishes Messages

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother 2022

Though you are my cousin brother but you are no less than my real brother because you have never discriminated between the love and care you have for me…. I wish for your healthy and happy life….. Sending my love on Raksha Bandhan to you.

Bhai ka pyaar is sansaar mein sabse upar hai….. Kyunki wo maa-baap ke pyaar jaisa bhi hai, dost ke pyaar jaisa bhi….. Khushnaseeb hun mein ki mera pyaara bhai mera sabse acha dost bhi hai….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhaiya!!!

Though it was my sister who got married to you but I turned out to be the lucky girl because I found the best brother in law in this world who loves me like his own sister and treats me like a true friend….. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you my dearest brother in law.

Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes Messages For Sister 2022

“To my sister, who is the most precious and adorable one…. On this Raksha Bandhan, I wish that you are always smiling and happy.”

“Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister who has made this childhood so memorable for me and this life such a special one.”

“On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I want to pray to God to always shower my sister with all the happiness and goodness in life.”

Popular Posts