Funny Get Well Soon Messages to Boyfriend


Funny get well soon messages for boyfriend are humour filled and includes funny quotes and smileys for the boyfriend. The funny get well soon messages are sent which would bring a smile on the face of the boyfriend and to make him feel good. Here’s a collection of funny get well soon messages that you can send to boyfriend as being sick makes a person sad.
  1. I know I can’t kiss you because you’ve got the flu, but that doesn’t stop me from expressing how much I love you. Get well soon baby.
  2. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
  3. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
  4. Sickness may keep you away from me for a few days, but I promise we will make it up in every way. Get well soon.
  5. A few bugs, are not going to stop me from giving you hugs. Get well soon.

Popular Posts