Heartwarming I Miss You Messages for Wife

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Looking for the best way to say I Miss You to your wife? Take ideas from these sweet quotes that reek love and romance. If you're in a long distant relationship or just missing the company of your sweetheart these 'I miss you text messages' will let them know exactly how you feel. Express how much they mean to you by sending them a sweet missing you text.

"The only thing stopping me from shouting and screaming… are your romantic whispers that reverberate in my heart. I miss you."

"I wish I was allergic to my wife’s absence so that the doctor could prescribe her constant company for me. I miss you."

"The reason for my existence, the purpose of my life. The core of my being, is you my dear wife. I miss you."

“Words are not enough to express my feeling, I want to tell you when you are not with me, I feel a void in my life, which your side can fill it only. Miss you and love you.”

"If you hear the thunder roar, don’t be scared because it’s there, to tell you how much I care! I miss you."

Popular Posts